By vote of the Division Executive Committee on September 1, 2017, the following amendments to the Division by-laws are recommended for a “yes” vote by the membership. This vote will take place as part of the normal election to be held in October. Votes must be received by 11:59pm on October 31, 2017. A 2/3 supermajority of those voting is necessary to amend the by-laws. All Division members in good order are eligible to vote.
The Microsoft Word files below provide an article-by-article description of the amendments and their effects.
- Article 1: Name and Objectives
- Article 2: Activities Limited to Exempt Purposes
- Article 3: Membership
- Article 4: Dues
- Article 5: Officers
- Article 6: Duties and Responsibilities
- Article 7: Elections
- Article 8: Advisory Committees
- Article 9: Meetings of the Membership
- Article 10: Amendments of Bylaws
- Article 11: Assets
- Article 12: Chapters
- Article 13: Division Position Statements
- Article 14: Recall